Last Updated: February 22, 2021
Please read each document carefully.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Sites or through the use of our Services.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our Sites, products, and Services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- If we intend to collect and use personal information for another purpose, we may seek your permission at the time the information is collected.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent, swap or trade your personal information. We may share personal information as follows:
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses. We may use such information in the aggregate to analyze site usage.
Our Sites and Services use appropriate procedures to ensure the security of your personal information and to protect it from unauthorized access. In particular, when we ask you to enter credit card information, we use the top industry standard security protection, encryption, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) transmission connection, and a secure server for information storage.
Statt is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust, and we take reasonable security measures to protect your information, including the use of appropriate physical, technical, and administrative controls. However, no security system is impenetrable, and no transmission or electronic storage of information is guaranteed to be secure. We therefore urge you to always use caution when transmitting information over the Internet.
The Sites and Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under 13 years of age through the Sites and Services, unless provided by a parent, guardian, or other adult seeking our services on behalf of a child.
We are based in the United States. The information you submit to us and that we automatically collect as a result of your using the Sites or our Services will be transferred to the United States, where the privacy and data protection rules may differ from those in your country. By using our Sites and Services, you consent to the international transfer to, and storage of, your personal information in the United States.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
8720 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910